2.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Three years ago I bought two Raindancer outdoor fans for $825. Recently the appearance started to deteriorate.

Upon contacting the store they said this type of wear is normal and asked if I had treated the fan with an anti corrosive. I went on to explain that at no time during the sale had they mentioned this was necessary. I felt after spending $825 I would at least get a few more years of pristine appearance than three. I contacted corporate and they told me there was a one year warranty on the exterior.

I researched the warranty and there is no mention of this and it goes on to say the Raindancer is built to last with extra coatings and special metal. (see pictures attached). I stated my case with corporate with back up pictures and they pushed the issue back to the local store I originally purchased. The manager then offered to sell me two replacement fans at a nominal discount.

I refused their insulting offer and took the fans down and had an industrial coat of paint applied. After being a loyal customer over many years I've decided to make any future fan purchases at other vendors.

DO NOT EXPECT DANS FAN TO STAND BEHIND THEIR CHEAP PRODUCT. THEIR ATTITUDE WAS THEY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MY BUSINESS OR LOYALTY.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of commitment to stand behind their product.

Comments